At SYNLawn®, we know that every pet owner has different needs. That’s why our St. Louis, Missouri artificial turf installers will work with you to design the perfect pet-friendly turf solution for your yard. Whether you want artificial turf for a dog run or to just replace your natural lawn, our synthetic grass pet turf systems are designed to accommodate pets of all sizes, a single animal or several animals, and budgets of all sizes.
There are quite a few advantages to choosing one of SYNLawn®’s artificial grass pet systems over a natural grass lawn, including:
- Pest-free environment – No need to worry about fleas and ticks
- Pets stay clean – No more tracking mud and dirt through the house
- Always looks immaculate – Effective protection against holes, even with the most destructive pets
- Odor control – Organic zeolite crystals can be added to your synthetic dog turf installation to reduce pet odors by up to 80 percent
- Excellent drainage – With a drain rate of 30-inches per hour, pets can play outside as soon as it stops raining
- Easy to clean – Simply hose your artificial lawn down with water and a little household cleaner, and any pet messes will drain right through!